Buy 3 balms and get the 4th one free!*
*Discount will be applied automatically in the shopping cart. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Our hydrating formula made with beeswax, supports the lips with vitamin and nutrient rich oils while adding a soft shine to lips. Go all out and have fun with our aromatic blends or go “au natural” with our base formula without all the bells and whistles but the same robust hydrating properties.
- Plain Jane: We like to call this one this one our L.A. blend: no sweetener, no colouring, no flavouring and gluten free! You get the picture. Our base formula without any bells and whistles but same robust and reliable hydrating properties.
- Cosmo: The origin of the Cosmopolitan Cocktail is disputed BUT let's just run with the version from Provincetown.
- Cotton Candy: An ode to a nostalgic, sweet and festive aroma. There is just something about that sticky goodness.
- Crème Brûlée: Buttery and creamy goodness. Reminiscent of an afternoon delight in a French cafe.
- Piña Colada: mean, did Summer even happen if you didn't have at least one?
- Pink Champagne: A favoured aroma for those feeling extra. Now is ALWAYS the appropriate time for a lively bubbly with a dash of pink lemonade zest.
- Red Velvet: A decadent classic without the extra carbs. Go ahead! Indulge!
- Ube (Purple yam dessert): A cultural homage to our house perfumer’s Filipino heritage. We hope you enjoy this sweet and comforting South East Asian staple as much as we do.
- Unicorn Vomit: Channel the inner child in you with this familiar mix of fruity hard candy.
Vodka on the Rocks: A bitter classic with a splash of lemon.
- Paraben & Phthalate Free
Vegetarian and Cruelty-Free
- 97% biodegradable component
- Each tube contains 67% more product than a standard plastic lip balm tube!
Contains/Ingredients: Natural Wax Jelly, Beeswax, Almond Sweet Oil, Coconut Fractionated Oil, Lanolin Anhydrous, Vitamin E USP, Hempseed Oil, Aroma (Flavour), Cocos nucifera (and) Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni leaf extract, CI16035 (Red 40 Lake)
7.2g (0.25 OZ)
Hand poured in Canada