Chanel your element while learning about the classic fragrance families
What is my element?
The prime elements is a collection of classic perfume accords that may be used alone or as the base structure for layering other fragrant notes for a more sophisticated blend. Each prime element is associated with a classic perfume blend that shares relevant characteristics.
- 🜀 QUINTESSENCE | GROSJMAN ACCORD: Iso E super, Hedione, white Musk, Ionone.
- 🜂 FIRE | AMBER: vanilla, labdanum, spice, balsam, musk, patchouli
- 🜄 WATER | COLOGNE: lemon, bergamot, sweet orange, mandarin, light floral, aquatic
- 🜁 AIR | CHYPRE: bergamot, labdanum, oakmoss, wood, patchouli, spice
- 🜃 EARTH | FOUGÈRE: tonka bean, lavender, treemoss, leafy green, herbs
TIP: Elevate these classic accords by combining them with our 'Planets & Zodiac’ solifore series.
Directions: Apply directly on skin as needed. Avoid eyes and face. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chimensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil OR Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil) OR Alcohol Denat (Element of Earth only), Essential oils and/or Fragrance
Made in Canada